Good evening! I have less than a week before I have to start work, ending my few days of rest and watching Frontline at my pleasure.
- I love the Big Lebowski and I want a few more tattoos in my life. However I’m not sure I’m going to ever combine these two interests like these fine people have.
- This bar bill is why the rest of the world hates us.
- Also at Deadspin, an investigative look at Dozer, a dog who ran a half marathon by accident and CHEATED!!!
- Digby examines the depravity of a recent response from “sociopathic criminal” Rush Limbaugh to a caller who challenged why a person making $25 million is telling those making $25,000 that it is time to “sacrifice”.
- Krugman takes a hard look at the results from the call for “sacrifice” on the recovery of the European market.
- Michael Steele is going to MSNBC. I would hate to be the poor production assistant who is going to have to tell Pat Buchanan that he will be sharing office space with a black person.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center details how Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association is working hard for his nomination for biggest douche in the universe.
- Talking Points Memo believes that now that judgement day has passed without incident, the business world is starting to realize that Elizabeth Warren is NOT the anti-christ.
- Pizza-Man Herman Cain still has no idea what the hell he is talking about.
- The Supreme Court has ordered California to release up to 46,000 people due to the fact that state prisons are overpopulated to the point where they no longer provide “minimum constitutional requirements” which have caused “needless death”. T minus 20 seconds until the right wing freak out…
Anyway, I hope you have a good evening. I’m going to spend one of my dwindling days off napping with my lazy, non-marathon running dogs.