I’m not going to pretend to have ability to grasp the complexities regarding the situation in Egypt (I studied Sub-Saharan Africa, SO PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT CHAD YOU GUYS.) However I do know that the number of times that a military coup has lead to happiness and sunshine for people in a beleaguered country is equal to the number of times of dates that I had in high school. So yeah, don’t really see the point in dancing about this.
July 3, 2013
So Egypt Is On Fire Again
I am an attorney who works mainly in criminal defense, child welfare, and medical marijuana advocacy. I live in Long Beach with my wife and four pets. View all posts by stefanbc
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 12:31 pm and tagged with Arab Spring, Morisi, who will we blame for Obama?, With No More Muslim Brotherhood and posted in International Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Eric Gray’s Campaign Is A Pathetic Disgrace stefanbc.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/eri… https://t.co/P54HiAWmeZ 8 months ago
- The Price Is Wrong stefanbc.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/the… 1 year ago
- The “Pro-Life” Movement Is A Sad Dumb Joke stefanbc.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/the… 1 year ago
- Terrible Ideas From The Democratic Party Part Infinity stefanbc.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/ter… http://t.co/9FHCtKOMVc 1 year ago
- Why Publicly Funded Athletics Matters stefanbc.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/why… http://t.co/id8MUBBnZb 1 year ago